only just a dream
profile.
Monday, January 10, 2011
The wait is over....

The wait is over, it is really over...
so no matter how bad /good u did, don't dwell on the past
, think positive and move forward (:

When to catch a movie : A Better tomorrow with cecilia and marcos.
The movie was touching ! haha shed a tear when the younger brother
forgave the older brother for abandoning him.
In the end , the elder brother died becos he ran over to protect his brother!
haha great movies!
It is really a great scarifice for someone to died for the other.
Just like how jesus died on the cross for all our sins !(:

After the movie session, head back to school for lunch.
I felt so belonged when i walk around the school,
it is really AWESOME to see my fellow schoolmates and teachers once again
in school after 1-2 months.
While waiting for my results, Mr sim did a presentation on how well
each levels did, and apprently the express people did well .
Congrats to them but HEY spare a thought for NA people man!
hahah dun like it when they clap so loudly . xD

The best part is here...
My name APPEARED ON THE SCREEN for
being the top scorer of sec5 cohort (:
I was really shocked and at the same time, happiness overwhelmed me..
wanna thank all the teachers and friends for the effort they have putted in to teach me.
Most importantly, thank god for guiding me through this tough journey,
i believe he will guide and gave me strengthen throughout my Polytechnic
education too (:
All i need to do is to Trust in him.

GCE N level results 2009
ENG - B4
ART -B4
MATH -A1
CHINESE -A2
HUMANS- A2
SCIENCE -A2

GCE 'O' LEVEL RESULTS 2010
ENGLISH - C6
ART-C6
MATH-A2
CHINESE-A2
HUMANS-A2
SCIENCE-A2

haha see the similiarity?
my english and art = CANNOT MAKE IT.
although i 've put in much effort in english for 'O' level...
but i guess if i didn't work hard my english willl probably be D7
so, i'm happy with c6 !(:

what's next?
-decide on poly courses
-get a job (:




Posted by NAME @ Monday, January 10, 2011